JustGiving widget

Monday 25 July 2011

Cambridge via Cheshunt back to London aka home

So Sunday dawned and I needed to get home...there was no way that I was having a repeat of Saturdays adventure. I jumped on a train from Cambridge to Cheshunt. From there, I planned to cycle home. I have to say this was easy, only 13 miles. Really nice route and I didn't need the GPS to help me navigate - just as well as it would have probably taken me to the M25 anyway!

As I cycled close to Whetstone I stopped for a glass of water at my friend's house. They're good friends and I ended up joining them for an roast dinner (clearly a good time to have dropped in un-announced) - that topped off a great weekend. As Gordon Ramsay would say, 45 miles of cycling DONE. I'm very happy with that. But next time I will definitely invest in a printed road atlas!

Here's my route on the Sunday:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment